Wednesday, July 18, 2012

creative makeup with sweet surprise

im honored to be once again invited by acro-polate to makeup for the beautiful aerialist performing for neo's group event at shangri-la hotel  :)

this event theme is elegant and glamour...
 my initial thots of creative makeup was black and red focus on eyes
but i decided to change my design right on the spot... again. lol
 "let's do spring floral!"
my creative stage makeup design were inspired by their black floral costume~
*wink wink*


  
nice pose by lydia and alexandra for my iapple~ hurhur
i always like to work with suzie wong for their stage performance 
as they always give me the room for creativity with no qualms :)

ta-dang~ the close-up of the makeup :)


and here's what i did for lydia's long hair  :)


 and guess what...

a surprise birthday gift from alex!  
she changed my iapple dust-cap while i was doing the makeup~ hurhur
when i saw the lurvely ribbon dust-cap, i was so surprise *lurve lurve*
ain't she such a sweetie?!


"thanks alex!!! hugs <3 <3 <3"


" i felt that the joy of my work is not just being able to make people gorgeous,
it's some times about meeting gorgeous people in life :) "

happy days, 
c a n d y  t .

2 comments: