Wednesday, August 1, 2012

NTU NBS pageant - O.M.A

received a sms from nbs committee mentioned that they are 'a big fan' of my works *wow, cloud nine* xoxo actually it's so heartwarming... knowing that my skill, efforts and works are being recognized and appreciated in a good way  :)  nonetheless, i agreed to be their official makeup artist (o.m.a) for the event.

p h o t o s h o o t
we had an afternoon spent at brick and brews for the makeover as well as the photoshoot. these gorgeous young people are so easy to work with, we definitely had enjoyed a day filled with sunshine laughter. well, they do reminds me the carefree college days~ which were like long long long time ago... =.=*


anyways, here's some sneak preview *for your eye pleasure only* of the gorgeous babes i made up and the beautiful pics took by eugene soh (dude.sg)







here's the pics of the handsome hunks, made up by my very lurvely assistant - marie ;)  she's my little gem, who assist me in most of my assignments with her best efforts!  *marie, im proud of you~*









ehemm, here the lurvely team of young people!


enough eye pleasure for now *haha* let's look forward to make up the lurvely people once again at the bash happening at this friday~


- reminiscing those days -
c a n d y   t .

No comments:

Post a Comment